- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Albright College, Reading, Pennsylvania
- Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internal Medicine Residency, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
LICENSURE & CERTIFICATIONS
- American College of Physicians — American Board of Internal Medicine, 1999 to present
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1999 to present
EXPERIENCEDr. Shoyer is a Board Certified Internist since 1999 and has a wide base of experience. He is excited to join Emory — The Doctor's Office and is accepting new patients.
- American College of Physicians, 1999 to present
Darren Shoyer, MD
Specialties: Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1999 to present
Areas of Clinical Interest: Diabetes, Weight Loss, and Nutrition
Awards: Award for Excellence in Ambulatory Care Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, 1999.
Year Started Practice: 1999